Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 7, 2012


This week was so great....we had tons of miracles.  SO I went on divisions with Elder Griffin on Tuesday so we could do the baptism interview.  He passed easily....he isn’t just answering questions he uses scriptures to back up his testimony.  Also he is studying the Book of Mormon and the Bible....also the gospel principles book and the ones about the priesthood.  HE is a baller...so on Saturday we had the wedding and the baptism of Andres.  Now he can help his wife get back into the church and be baptized someday!!!!  We also almost reached most of our goals this week.  We had 19 with member and a bunch of other stuff....that’s almost the mission goal, the one that everyone thought was impossible.  We are almost getting it.  We also got some new investigators from the ward mission leader and his girlfriend....this one is progressing a lot and came to church on Sunday.

SO exciting for Spencer to get his mission call....Jacksonville Florida....that will be fun.  He won’t really have much of a winter ha-ha. 

Man i don’t really know what else to write....the week went by fast, we had a baptism and Spencer got his mission call. 
Still am trying to get my camera to connect to a computer here, but they all are just so cruddy that I don’t know when I will be able to send a picture or two.

SO the shells and cheese saved me last night when I had no food....they were delish.  The jerky is gone, the Easter candy is gone, the seeds are almost gone, and the rubix cube has been solved tons of times.  I haven’t used my shoe inserts yet, I’m waiting for mine to blow out....not gonna be too long.  The inside is going to be gone in like 2 weeks, they are already destroyed.  Tell Spencer to get some good shoes cuz he will need them, fetch, I bet he has car in his mission :)


Love you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment