Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

Hey mom how’s it going.....hope you had a great mother’s day!!!  This week we had was good but not numbers wise...they took away our best day to do zone conference, we still had ok numbers but we should have done better.  We are teaching Ruth right now, she has a baptism date for the 26th still, she came to church yesterday and just loved it.  Today we are going to have a FHE with Andres our convert and with Ruth.  We are going to watch the restoration with them and then we only have 2 commandments left to teach her.  This one is like a sure fire baptism!!!!!

It was so great to talk to you all Saturday....I can’t wait for Christmas ha-ha!!!  I bet you can’t wait either, then you’ll get 2 big Christmas presents!

Well hope grandma can get over the last few days or weeks ok, and I’m sure she is just wanting to see grandpa great so much.  It will be good for her...she has done what she came here for.  But it’s sad that she is leaving us for a small time.  

So grandpa is going all out on his calf ranch that means that they got the permit I guess....10,000 more cows?  Well that’s what Darin told me in a letter ha-ha. Yeah so talking of getting home, I don’t know what I am going to do....I don’t want to get home and then a month later have to start school.    But I would like you to send me info on some schools.  Send me stuff from BYU and BYUI and ISU and BOISE STATE....well BSU can be the last resort!!!

I have talked to President Callan a little about what I need for dental school, not much just some basic things.  But look up stuff on pre dental at those 3 schools....to be a dentist I have to graduate from a good school(4 years) then dental school(another 4 years).

So since you didn’t really understand what I said in my testimony in Spanish, I said that I know that we have eternal families and that even though the boys and McCall don’t know as much about the plan of Heavenly Father, I said that I know that one day I will be with him and I will do what He does.  That’s what I want mom, to have my own network of eternal families, I want to create worlds.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it has changed my life...I can see where I was a while ago and what I wanted or thought but now I can say that I am a different person.  The gospel is true mom....sure do love you and am grateful having it in my life!

Love

Elder Salinas 
Getting to Skype with Elder Salinas for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment