Monday, April 2, 2012

March 5, 2012

Yeah so i bet you only saw the nice parts of Asuncion....haha you didn’t get to see the real parts of Paraguay with all the homeless people, garbage in the roads, well if you consider them roads.  HAHA!!!

So this week was better.  My comp just had to get used to me and me to him.  He is good, we are having a little too much fun.  With our jokes and stuff, comments about people.  This week we went by the Jehovah Witnesses and he was going off about how the Book of Mormon isn’t real and that it’s a fake.  He said he read all of it and that he isn’t convinced.  I asked him something he learned from reading, he couldn’t tell me anything.  The man said that he couldn’t change because he is the third generation of Jehovah Witness.
 
Then another lady got upset because we clapped her house....she said no no I don’t accept the Mormons.  I’ve read all the Mormon books.  All of them since the church was formed!

So that was some funny stuff this week.  We didn’t have very good numbers, but I felt good about the work we did. 
So on Thursday I got bit by a dog.  It came up behind all quiet and then bam, bit my calf.  I turned around to kick it in the face, and it was like 3 blocks down the road already.  I was so ticked, I wanted to kick that thing so hard. I didn’t bleed or anything, but it made a scab now.

I got a call last week from the office, they were just sending your package, so now you can start to look for it. 
So next month i have a year in the mission, looking forward to that!!!! And next week i have 11 months.  

That’s about it for this week,

Love you mom

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment