Monday, April 2, 2012

March 26, 2012

Hey all so another week gone.  This week was alright. . . today is yucky because it’s raining really hard and we are soaking wet and it’s just not fun.  I’m gonna go home and make some hot chocolate.  Some stuff that happened this week. . . 

1. Went on divisions with elder Gonzales from Honduras.

2. I went to the temple just over a year ago.

3. Eelder Norton and I are still looking for a house. . . on Saturday we were looking and found a giant creek where the water runs into and it’s got these huge cement steps that are like 4 feet tall each...so we went down it to check it out and then we heard something that sounded like water coming from behind, it was, it was green and smelled horrible, so the only option was to jump.  We didn’t get wet but almost got covered in green slime.

4.  This one family who is way less active, called us from the street to come visit them and wanted to know why we never visit them.  I told her I’ve never seen you her church, she said yea, we don’t go much, but you need to visit my husband cuz he isn’t a member.  He does is complained alot about his family how they all drink and howthey don’t like him.  We told him he wasn’t doing anything to help his family....they just want it fixed without doing anything, so we went back one day just to see if he may be read the book of Mormon.  He didn’t, and when we were there, his wife came out wearing who knows what.  It was ridiculous, she said she had some urgent work to do! She was dressed up so bad, and then the son, he starts lighting matches and getting the end of a piece of metal red hot and then was burning his wrists with it,,,,i don’t think we are going to go back there!

5.  I realized yesterday that i still have something from you mom. . . my last week at the MTC, you sent me a box of green stuff...I still use that green shower scrubby that you sent me the little octopus on it.  I should probably get a new one. (I sent him one!)

6.This is the last week of the change, probably my last week in Puerto Pabla.  I only have 2 areas in my mission and a year already.  Crazy, that’s gonna be here fast, this weekend is Conference and then the next is when I will have a year.

7. Are you gonna open up the sno cone shack this year?  It is almost April?  Or are you just going to sell it?  Let them have fun with it?

8.  Emilio and Margarita are still doing good, they are gonna get baptized and married the 14th of april and I won’t be here so that stinks. I’ll still write them down as people I baptized when its official.  But other than them, we don’t have investigators, we will teach people and find them, but after the first lesson, good luck getting back in with a lot of them.

That cool that Dalton and Krystal are getting married....you should send me the picture of the wedding invitation.  And that Tony is going on a mission.  Also has Spencer gone out to ride his bike or did he sell it already?  And Kenton only has 8 months left, what about Tyler he has a year already right, well he was at the mtc with me so yeah he does.  Yeah TJ has a nice mom.  TJ used to come to church when we first moved to this ward. 
I’m excited to get my package in the mail!  Thanks for it.  That’s about all that there is for the week. . . 

Love you all

ELDER CHARLES TAYLOR SALINAS
PARAGUAY ASUNCION MISSION
2011-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment