Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Sounds like a good and sad weekend.  I was so sad that he lost in the finals.  But he didn’t act like some other kids we’ve seen in the past.  But sad that they couldn’t pull it out 4 years in a row.  But whatever....it’s over....unless mine and Spencer’s kids wrestle. 

But I am still in Puerto Pabla.  Elder Segovia left me.  Now I’m with Elder Norton.  Its gonna be a long transfer I think.  Hhe if from Wisconsin and I’m still Senior Companion. 

Saturday we had our baptism....it’s about time.  But the font wouldn’t fill up with water, it just came out way slow, so when it was time to do the baptism there was like maybe up to my crotch it that.  And this was an older lady.  And she is a little bigger, and 3 times her feet came out of the water and then her head wouldn’t go under.  I had to baptize her like 5 times. 

We found some good new investigators this week like 14.  Also we have two investigators who are cool.  They came to church yesterday and they need to get married so we have a lesson with them tonight with their member friends.  We are gonna commit them to get married.  So we´ll see how that goes.

Today I am going to take out like 25 bucks and have something made for me to pass around to all of the people here in Paraguay.  Little business cards with my pic the Paraguay flag in the background, my info and a sentence in guaraní.  I’ll send you one when I get them.

That’s about all for the week. 

Love ya mom

Taylor

 Baptism!  February 25, 2012

 Very Humid!

No comments:

Post a Comment