Monday, April 2, 2012

March 13, 2012

This week was kind of hard...we didn’t have very good ´´numbers´´....but it’s all good.  We went to talk to Emilio and Margarita and he said that we could come by on a Tuesday...but then he said we did decide what we are going to do and it sounded bad....so we walked by last night to see if we could come over today and talk about the decision....and I asked him if there was anything specific that they wanted to talk about..and it was about marriage and how they can’t pay for that right now...well we assured him that that isn’t a problem, and that the church and the missionaries will take care of that so we’ll see how it goes tonight.  

When President and Sister Callan came over it was so lame....we cleaned the house so good for them to tell us we have to move...I thought they were going to talk to us for a min and see how we are doing but they didn’t.  And we are looking for a house but there is nothing here in Puerto Pabla to rent. 

Today we got up at like 5:45 and got on a bus to take us to another but to take us to the temple.....well the bus driver said that we would pass right in front of the temple, well we didn’t, and so we asked a lady if we were close and she said that we were way far away...and we needed to be at the temple by 8 and it was like 8:25 already.  So we started to try and hitch hike then got on some other horrible bus to take us in the general direction of the temple.  Then we got off and took a taxi like 10 blocks to the temple and made it just in time for the session.  Then we went to the distribution center and I bought 4 pairs of new garments.....they cost 6.000 Guarani´s a pair...so in dollars that would be like $1.50.  And there is no limit on how many you can buy...if you’re a missionary.  Also I bought like 5 DVD´s and that cost me about 2 bucks if that.....then we got on another bus to take us to a place where I bought a new watch....and then another bus to get to the grocery store and then another bus to get to the house.  

The temple was nice, they played the video that I like haha and we just sat in the celestial room until they told us we had to leave. 

So what kind of a car did Grandma Nette get....tell her thanks for the 50 bucks...I bought 2 watches with it today....a Nike one and a Ferrari one....25 bucks for both of them.

Well its tough here but I know it’s worth it, I didn’t really know why I came on a mission or what you do as a missionary....but I told President Callan last week that I don’t care what happens in the rest of my mission...as long as I leave a different person....with more knowledge of the Gospel so I can teach my family some day. 

Love you mom

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment