Monday, September 24, 2012

September 3, 2012


Hola Family how are yall doing. . . 

Elder LaFaye & I had a good week.  We had some good lessons and some new investigators.  Finally after who knows how long we had a ton of people in church.  6 investigators came to church yesterday.  We have 4 people with baptismal dates and 13 more had baptism dates on Saturday.

We had some interesting things happen this week.. .. .. 

 We saw a lady get beat by her crazy husband.  He wanted to go play soccer with his friends but his wife wanted him to stay and help with the baby.  Then they started to yell in Guarani, and when people yell or fight in Guarani it sounds way worse.  Then he hit her with something and she stared to bleed pretty bad.  He went and played soccer and she packed his crap up and tossed it in the road.

I just read the story on Elder Lambs dad, pretty sad.  I havn’t heard anything about that.  Maybe pres wrote something in the informe...Elder Lamb told me about a time when his dad crashed and nothing happened, he had another crash 4 months ago and this one finally got him.  I don’t know what Elder Lamb is going through right now.

The last few weeks have been weird.  Always while I am teaching, I have one of those like out of body experiences.  I’ll like hear myself teaching the people.  One time I was just listening to myself pretty much.  And then I’ll think like, how did I know that, how did I say that...and it’s just a way I can see the spirit working through me.

So dad, you had a great time with Spencer. . . well you and I are gonna have a great one too...we are going to fly down to Texas and watch the Longhorns, then your sister can take us to México!

I went on divisions with Elder Brown.  This is his first change.  He is from Texas.  We had a good time.  He can speak really good spanish already cuz he went to the MTC in Argentina, That’s where everyone goes now if they are going to Paraguay.

Tell Grandma Nette she needs to send me a care package...of just peanut butter and snacks!  J

And did you send me the pics that you had printed for me yet?

Love you all
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment