Tuesday, November 15, 2011

October 17, 2011

Well I never thought this week would end.....! ! ! We didn’t have zone conference this last week; we just had interviews with President Callan.  On Monday he sent me a personal email that said it’s always darkest just before dawn.  That’s what I learned from him during my interview.  It is always nice to have a break and talk with Pres Callan.  About half way through the interview, he just stopped and got kind of quiet and paused for a second and said ´´I just wanted to tell you I love you.´´ It made me feel so good, it’s been like 6 months since I have heard that.  Well I read it from yall every week but it’s so much better to hear it.  Also he asked if I thought I was ready to be a senior companion, I told him yes.  Then he asked how my Spanish was, I said it was good, and that I still don’t know every word but that I can teach and talk to people about just anything.  Then we talked about how slow the work is in this area.... I said I never thought this week would end....because he told me what was going to happen.  He told me that I was leaving; he said to not tell anyone but that I was for sure getting a new area.  That’s why this week was so long. I will miss all of the people here in Encarnación but it’s a disaster, we have an average of 25 people in church and nobody to help us.  Elder Boydston who is my district leader now was in that area and he is from Moscow (Idaho) so we are always stoked to see each other, but he told me that there is usually 150 people in church and that its one of the best barrios in Paraguay....so my new area is Puerto Pablo in Asunción!!!  Stoked, get on the bus at 12:30 tomorrow night!

And sounds like the family is doing pretty good and another win for the boys....not that they got this swagger, if they keep going, they will win it all....I expect to see all 5 of Spencer’s state championship rings!  You hear that Spencer, all 5 and dad said you are on track to have a school record for pics....let’s get that done too.  M’Kay I hope you know how to put on a singlet still and that you better thin out them gigantic legs and turn into Spencer and Grant!!!!

Congrats on the job mom, if it’s all commission, then I’m pretty sure that you will work your butt off to make some money.  Speaking of money, I took money out of my savings today to buy an Albirroja Jersey, the Paraguayan team that’s pretty good.  Also I have some stuff to put into the box I will send you.

And I was way happy to hit 6 months, I got something in the sights for you mom, 2 months is Christmas and I can talk to you, 2 months more is my birthday, 3 months later I can call again to mothers day!

Oh yeah, during interviews, I saw Elder Bartlome.....that was cool, also he and Elder Reyes had to spend the night at our apartment so we talked a ton.  When we had the last zone conference, I saw Elder Nash but he was like 15 min away from my place.  In another zone where Elder Bartlome was, he said that every elder from our mtc district was at zone conference except me and Elder Nash.  I’m really missing Elder Heiner :)

That’s about all for this week family!

Love ya....

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment