Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 7, 2011

Well this week was alright.  We had 4 people come to church, would have had six but they were gone getting married so they can get baptized so not this Saturday but the next we should have 2 to 4 baptisms.  I ate some new food this week too....we ate deer and whorthog(pumba off of the lion king, yeah we ate that).  It was good.  We have zone conference coming up on the 17th of this month.  That will be cool.

I can now solve a rubix cube like a champ, Elder Hauser taught me how to do it.  The bats have been really annoying....there are holes and cracks in the roof so they poop there and it falls through and they don’t have to be around it....well one day I could hear one by the crack and its tail was hanging out, guess who snatched it up by the tail and pulled on it for fun....I did!!!  I got my Halloween card and the talk but not the padded envelope. 
So I’m doing pretty good, well my feet are a disaster.  My shoes are horrible, not that they have blown out or anything (well one blew out on the heel but it’s still fine) it’s the insides.  The little padding that there was, is all beat up so everyday I have like a ton of new blisters that I have to pop.  If you send me a package sometime in the future, will you please send me some new shoes that have a real thick bottom, and have comfort padding inside.  And a rubix cube :) I'm hooked on doing the rubix cube now haha....One thing that I forgot to ask for was Christmas music!  Christmas is going to be so different without Christmas music!  And I can’t even believe its November.  It’s so dang hotttt that it feels like July or August!  But one week and I got 7 months in the mish mom!  That’s about all for this week, hope yall have a good week!

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment