Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 14, 2011

Well another week in paradise, well it’s not really paradise, but another week gone. Yesterday was a month mark too . . . 7 months in the mish already. We didn’t have a baptism on Saturday. We have a family who wants to do it but they have to get married first. Lucky they don’t have to get a divorce before. They are thinking that they are going to get married in February but we made a lesson today for them and we are gonna encourage them to do it sooner. SO they should be getting baptized Saturday. But man, my wife got like 100 times hotter yesterday. IT rained all day, we walked in the rain all day, the umbrellas don’t do much here. You just have to say “whatever” and just walk in the rain all day, and it’s still raining....the roads were just solid rivers yesterday!
I’ll bet Josh is super stoked to be in the bishopric, he is THE Bishop right??? :) I’ll have to write him a little note, I have a letter for the Walker family ready, it should go in the mail tomorrow so I’ll see if I have some time to write Josh a little spirit picker upper! I wonder if their kids will be hellions like we were when dad was in the bishopric. Haha!!!

We had like 35 lessons this last week, so it was ok. We don’t really have that many new people but its going good anyways.

About the shoes, they look fine, but I want the insides to be good, that why my shoes stink right now, they have no padding on the inside! But if you think they will be good on the inside then send them sometime.

So last night, we had FHE with Jorge and Betty, we ate Deere again and Crocodile. It was delish!!! And he goes to the Black market for us, I got a knife that is automatic but it swings out, it’s as long as my forearm. Also a knife that is a little smaller, and 5 switchblades. They are small, but cool, they were less than a dollar each! I’m gonna have him get me a jersey or 2 when he goes back.

So i don’t really have that much more to tell you about this week, but I have never been so tired in my whole life. As soon I go to bed, it seems like the alarm is going off. But when we get home from shopping, I’m taking a long nap. And I should get my padded envelope package tomorrow at district meeting. I paid for it last Monday so I better get it!

We only have 2 weeks left of this change too....goes by fast!

Love you

Taylor



From the left, Pablo, Moises, and Jorge...we ate these fish.  The picture of the fish by itself, yeah I ate that one.  Dont know what kind of fish it is, it came from the river and I ate it, thats all I know...ask Josh or Chris if they know what kind of fish it is!


Taylor ate this fish for dinner . . . anyone know what kind it is?

Donkey Cart

Taylor & Adib . . . He just left on the mission, he went to Argentina, his mission actually is just across the river so he can visit his family by boat !!!

The picture that every mom loves to receive from her missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment