Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 21, 2011

Dear Dad,

You would be proud!  Today I was awesome!  We have been learning the first lesson in English and a little of it in Spanish.  But today, Hermano Rosales asked me to teach him the first lesson in Spanish.  I nailed it!  He asked me to give a 3-5 minute lesson on the first lesson.  I threw it down!  10 minutes . . . I was testifying about all 8 points.  We were just talking back and forth to each other.  I just kept going.  Everyone else in my district (9 others plus me)  --  they all said that they had no clue what I was saying . . . all of them were amazed and so was Hermano Rosales.  I know I took 4 years of Spanish, but that was the most I have ever just talked almost perfectly in Spanish - - let alone teach a lesson.  I guess when Elder Scott blessed us with his Apostleship that we would have the gift of tongues, he meant it!  I did it como un capataz  (Like a Boss)

Adios ~

Elder Salinas

No comments:

Post a Comment