Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 20th

Taylor emailed me at 10:30 and luckily I checked my email about two minutes later so we were able to chat back and forth for a few minutes.

Hi mom thanks for sending all the letters and the e mail... I really enjoy it.  dont think you are hovering when you send a ton of letters.  in the letter i sent yesterday i said that you need to send all the letters you can.  we have p day on wed. we go to the temple at 7:40 and then have time to email.  If you are ever around from 10:15 to 2:00 i will be e mailing you.  are you on right now?

My companion is from Salem Utah.  I have seen josh hodges, tyler miller and gunnar

did you get my letter about my scriptures and slippers... haha
oh i had a letter i wrote to you yesterday but ill send it anyways, it was about the fireside we had last night,,,, Elder Scott comes walking through the dooor and the whole place shuts up. it was pretty cool and lucky to have him for our first fireside
 
I will, i have to write some more of those still.  and i can get pictures developed here so ill try to do that today and send one home
 
 send tons of emails from all the kids and other family members and use dear elder
 
Love all of you too... HASTA EL FIN  Elder SALINAS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment