Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 16, 2011

Hola.  Como Estas!  Thanks for the letter dad.  It meant a lot.  It's been really busy these last few days.  Since being here I can pray en espanol, y habla muchos.  Me and my companion have contacted many other elders.  Elders who have been here 3 weeks just started doing that.  It is so much easier than in high school.  We do so much more than just an hour and a half  like in school.  Also, we can bear our testimonies in Spanish.  The food is pretty good but it's doing a number on my and my companion.  Read Jeremiah 4:19 . . . you will see what we are going through.:)  Thanks for your letters M'Kay and McCall.  Next time Grant sends a letter, let mom or McCall read who the letter is being sent to.  He sent it to himself at the MTC!  I got it because I am the only Elder Salinas here.  If you didn't get my other letter yet, I would really enjoy my slippers and some snacks.  We get pretty hungry here since dinner is at 4:30.  Kind of early.  And maybe some tums after you read that scripture!  Oh and sorry mom, if you didn't know, I don't get to call you on Mother's Day  :(

Love

Elder Salinas

PS  sorry, but will you send me my scriptures that are all marked.  I can't find anything in my new ones.

I ran into Josh Hodges, Gunnar Christensen and Tyler left today for Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment