Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012



Dear Family.....

This was an ok week.  We got this one kid Marcos confirmed on Sunday.  The numbers were ok....we still don’t have any stud investigators....but we have been making friends with a ton of the less actives to bring them back to church and to baptize their family members who are not members yet.  We will see how many of them start to progress, or come to church.  I don’t really know what to write to you...nothing amazing has happened this week.

I went on divisions with an elder from Australia.  His parents are from  El Salvador but he is from Australia.  And we got stuff done...and we could feel the spirit because of what we did.  You enjoy those little moments here with Elder Salas.  This week we are doing divisions for 2 days with the Zone Leaders.  I am going over to the Zone Leaders area with Elder Hauser.  Elder Marple is going to drop the cane a little bit with Elder Salas.  That’s why Iwent on divisions with the DL last week...so he could see what we could do to help Elder Salas.  That will be fun to be with Elder Hauser again.

This week is General Conference.  I wish we had some good investigators to take but whatever....That means that there is only one more general conference till I get home.  I still remember sleeping that whole day....now it’s different....we enjoy listening to the prophet and apostles....Speaking of Apostles, Elder Bednar is coming to the Mission in 3 weeks, at the end of October...we are having a Conference with him and the North mission.

Sounds like Spencer is just loving the Mission.  He does need to enjoy it while it lasts.

Hey dad, that kid you are thinking of from eagle is Elder Shaw....he is pretty cool.

Really sad about Grandma Mann.  I hope she can get over this one like she did the other 2 or 3 times.

So you all have been doing a bunch of work on the temple tour and stuff.  We are going to the temple in November I think.  That’s what the assistants said.  Can’t wait to see how many temples they announce this weekend since there were none last time.  Have they done anything with the Meridian temple yet...or will they start that when they finish up with the Boise temple.

Mom, did you ever send me pictures or say that the ward sent me pictures or letters???   I want to say you said that to me.

Well I love you all...I guess I’ll  just keep on trying... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment