Monday, February 20, 2012

February 6, 2012

Well this week wasn’t as good as last week with the numbers.  But it was good.  I am doing good.  We have zone conference this week, so that will be good to go there learn some more, see some other missionaries.  And last week I paid for a package that I will get today so maybe it’s from you.  Elder Segovia and I found some new people this week and invited a bunch of people to get baptized, but then, we didn’t have a single person come to church.  That was sad.  Work hard all week and then the last day when it all counts, nothing.  And it was raining all week long.  And there are no storm drains here, it all just comes to a river in front of our house, so we were walking around in water up past our ankles.  And that isn’t helping my shoes at all right now.  I have to glue them like once a week they are so crappy.  They also have giant holes in them, so I’m just hoping that they last for a while longer, but I’m gonna save them until I come home and I’ll wear them!!! 

I hope you have a good birthday this week mom, you won’t be getting anything in the mail for a while because I am sending it Thursday....but it’s a package for you.  It has something for you and a little thing for everyone. Hope it gets to your house.  And I didn’t even have to buy the thing for you, I told Betty I wanted to buy this thing and she just bought it for me.  Jorge and Betty are the best people ever.  Every Sunday we have FHE with them and she always prepares the lesson.  And afterwards we eat pizza.  It’s always good, but anyways, hope your gift arrives!!! 

And for my birthday, I am going to spend a little money and buy tapas or scripture cases for my English scriptures.  They are way better than the ones I have now for my Spanish scriptures.  Every picture on the outside has Jesus on it and on the inside of the Bible too.  On the inside of the Book of Mormon there are 2 without Jesus but whatever they are still way cool.  And I am getting a tapa for my hymn book and for my mission manual.  I still have some of my own money so I won’t have to take that much out today. 

It’s about time Spencer won a tournament.  Now he has 9 more matches to be a state champ.  Not that much left for him.  Is there anyone in the District that has a chance to beat him?  I don’t think he has lost in the district.  And then at state in the finals he will be so ticked off at the guy from rigby that he will rip his head off, just tell him to wrestle smart and not do anything stupid like at Reno HAHA!!!  Tell him good luck for me. 

I’m reading the Book of Mormon again, I’m in 2 Nephi something, president asked all the missionaries to read the whole thing by June/July when he leaves, so I think that will be easy....and it will be the 3rd time that I have read it, twice in Spanish!!!

Here are some pics that I have.  The Book of Mormons that I read. 

Have a good Birthday mom....

Love you

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment