Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012

Well this week was alright.  The change is over.  Right now I am in my 7th change. They are every six weeks.  Next change I will have a year!!!!  SO we didn’t have a baptism Saturday.  We tried but couldn’t get over to the lady to teach her the last few things and go over the baptism questions.  But last night we had the baptism interview and she is getting baptized Saturday.  Hope I’m still here since there are changes on Wednesday.  I will know where I am going tomorrow, if I stay or if I go.  I really hope I get to stay,  after 13 weeks of no baptisms and then finally to have one and have to leave 3 days before would stink, but I’m pretty sure that I’m gonna leave.  I’ve been here in Puerto Pabla for 4 months already. 

 I wasn’t expecting a bunch of happy birthdays or anything but the day was weird.  We had like no lessons and it was like 105 degrees.  But I made myself a cake and it was ok. 

Pretty sweet Spencer won district.  And when I read the list it was weird to see that Austin Schaffer is at 195.  How??? Is he wrestling up like 30 pounds???  And Jackson didn’t win?  Is he gonna win state?  Looks like you would have 5 champs this weekend, all the kids who won district, probably should win state. 

So I threw away my slippers, they are ruined and I haven’t used them in like 2 and a half months.  Some questions, idk if you know if they have called a new mission president yet?  If my taxes for this year came or how much they are?  I need a watch, my Nike one broke, I put a new battery in it and it still didn’t work and then the screen just went blank. So I’m gonna send you a pic of a watch maybe that you could send me. 

That’s pretty much it for this week, not much....

Love you mom

Elder C. Taylor Salinas
Paraguay Asunción Misión
2011-2013

***UPDATE***
El Departamento Misional ha anunciado que el Presidente Pedro Agazanni de Córdoba
Argentina ha sido llamado con su esposa Maria como el futuro presidente de la Misión
Paraguay Asunción. El Presidente Agazanni y su esposa, juntos con sus 5 hijos, espesarán su
servicio en Paraguay el 1 de julio 2012. El Presidente Agazanni tiene 43 años. La Hermana
Callan y yo esperamos presentarles a ellos una misión obediente, diligente, y productiva. El
Señor espera lo mismo….Un abrazo, Presidente y Hermana Callan 

The Missionary Department has announced that President Pedro de Cordoba Agazanni
Argentina has been called to his wife Mary as the future president of the Mission
Paraguay Asuncion. Agazanni President and his wife, together with their 5 children, thicken your service in Paraguay on July 1, 2012. The President Agazanni is 43. Sister
Callan and I hope to present to them a mission obedient, diligent, and productive. the
Lord expects the same .... A hug, President and Sister Callan
 With his Birthday Cake!

 "Gramps"

 Elders Salinas & Segovia with Moises & Joel

With Betty & Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment