Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012


Dear mom. . .  

This week was alright.  I had some numbers but nothing really productive got done.

SO this week I did my first two baptism interviews.  It was really easy because they were kids who were getting baptized.  My district is doing good right now...Each companionship has to set a monthly goals for  baptisms....and then I make a goal that I feel is good for the district.  Our goal is 3 families, 4 future elders and 7 baptisms....right now we are at 4 baptism for the month...only 3 more and we reach the goal.    We are having some trouble finding new investigators though. . . this week I had 2 and they were barley countable as new investigators.  It is kind of hard to do stuff with my companion.

On Wednesday we got to meet President Agazzani and his family.  He is 43 and his wife is 41.  They have 5 kids.  2 of them are in Argentina still finishing school.  He is pretty cool.  They talk all weird and stuff but he is cool.  They came around to give all of us hugs....he looked at me and laughed and asked how it is to be all alone, since I don’t have a real companion, and I said fine and we both laughed.  Then before they left they did it again and he thanked me for the work I’m doing in my area with a local and for the service of being the District Leader.  

I went on Divisions with Elder Stephenson this week...it was fun.

Yesterday Andres gave a talk on the importance of going to the temple...he is going on the 11th of August with the stake to do baptisms.....he is excited.

I saw 10 min of Madagascar this week....that made me laugh,,,,it was just as funny in Spanish!

So mom or dad can you send me some talks by the Holland...both from General Conference.  I want the one Safety for the Soul about the Book Of Mormon and from October None were with Him.  Thanks.

Looks like you all had a great time at the temple.  SO cool that you all could go together.  

love ya tons  

Taylor

1 comment: