Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012

Hey mom!  Happy New Year.....I was woken up rudely by the bombs going off outside the house!!!  They don’t have fireworks here, only like giant explosions.  And it doesn’t even feel like a new year. 
This week we finally found some new people but I’m pretty sure we are going to drop a few of them. They came up to us asking for help to stop smoking and drinking and so we took their cigarettes and their beer but then the next day when we went to visit them, they were like totally wasted.  One guy said I can’t stop and I was drinking last night, and  I asked him how much he drank, he drank 12 beers....that’s hard to drink, even if that was water, that’s hard to drink that at a party.   So idk how that guy drank 12 beers in one night! We aren’t giving up on the people they are giving up on themselves.  They need to do their part.
On Wednesday, there was a bat in the house, not just in the ceiling....I grabbed a box out of the room, and there was a bat behind it.  So I put it in the box, and chucked it out the window.  But then yesterday there was one in our room where we sleep.  I have a sweet video of when I was getting it out of the house with my machete.  And a picture to send you.  Then once it was out the door, I took my machete and cut its wing so now it can’t fly, and it’s going to die soon and that’s just less bat poop to worry about!

This is the last week of the change already.  And it’s just going by fast for me, it’s only 8 and a half months of 24 which looks like little but I remember the day that you dropped me off like it was yesterday.  And it’s almost my birthday hooray....gonna be 20. Hope that doesn’t make you feel old!!! 
That’s about it for this week mom, Adios.

Taylor
Bat that was actually IN their house! YUCK!

A Man and his Machete!

This is a tiny lizard that he caught in his house

No comments:

Post a Comment