Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

This is the bat that I killed in our house last week. I knocked it out and then put hand sanitizer on it and burned it!!!!

Yes we had another bat in the house. SO annoying.....

But I bet you are glad Rollie Lane is over. Get to rest today and yesterday a little. Sad that you aren’t going up to Post Falls this weekend though. But maybe Spencer can redeem himself from that loss at Rollie Lane and get his 100 wins!!!

Today is the start of a new change of a new 6 weeks. Missionaries are going home and new ones are coming. Next change I will reach a year in the mission mom.....and 9 months on wed too! Elder Segovia and I are doing well together. Didn’t have any baptisms this change but we have found some really promising people to teach.

The pics of Spencer look good, like last year, he is taller than all of the people even when he isn’t on the highest spot.

We ate something else this week mom....can you guess what we ate or where we ate it? Yes with Jorge and it was Manta Ray! It was good, better than that beaver we ate. And tomorrow, we are eating crocodile and armadillo. I’ll send you the pics of the two in just a min!

I have a birthday presant for you mom, but I dont have a way of sending it yet so pray that I'll be able to get it sent to you.

Love you mom






Crocodile for lunch?

How about Armadillo?

Maybe a little seafood!


Love that he is sporting his Wildcat  Wrestling Shorts on P-Day!

Elder Salinas & Elder Segovia

No comments:

Post a Comment