Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

Well we finally found some new people to teach...we found 7 last week and of the 7 we found, 5 of them got invitations to be baptized. We are just hoping that of them, some will continue to listen to us, and that we can find more people from them. We found a really cool family, we haven’t gone to visit them yet, so they don’t count as new investigators, but this is a family of 3 or 4. She was really nice and asked us to come back, usually they just say that to be nice, but hopefully it will turn into something better. Yesterday we had basically stake conference. All the missionaries in our zone, all 16 of them were here yesterday, it was good to see some of them, like Elder Bartlome, who is now in my zone. That made the day. All of them are coming back to watch General Conference too, Elder Boydston (the district leader, from Moscow Idaho, soon to be Spencer’s friend who has tickets to the ducks games) and I have it all planned out for this weekend. Saturday, we get money, and for breakfast before conference, we are going to the fruit store in front of the church for a huge bowl of strawberries and cream, they are so good. For lunch, we are going to Bendos for pizza, and for dinner, we are going to get lomitos....Can’t wait, last night we had no food, and I had a slice of bread with some dulce de leche for dinner. My comp didn’t eat anything, and after this we are going to get some food finally. It’s hard for us because we only have one lunch appt well 2 but they are both with the Delgado family. Well 1 and a half....Sunday isn’t always, like yesterday we didn’t have lunch with them, I had 2 eggs for lunch, and I lost some weight the last few weeks. My pants that I wear every day, I could barley fit into them....but now I have a bunch of room, I sweat so much, and the heat hasn’t even started really, it’s hot and it’s just going to get worse!!!!!!!!!!
It’s about time that Columbia has won some games though, the boys are going to keep winning, they got some swag and they just can’t lose it now. And the truck didn’t make it home...ha, should have kept the old big blue one, it was way cooler.
I don’t really have that much more to tell you. Just trying to work hard, even though half the day is just walking around looking for people cuz there are none....it gets very boring and very depressing. Spanish is bugging me right now. If i could just talk to people in English. Well that about it for this week need to ask me some questions next week mom. But I have some stuff to add to my Christmas list

1. Dr. Sholls shoe inserts...the ones that I can cut to size to my shoes, like 2 or 3 of these.
2. Reeces Pieces
3. I thought about it and I want more than one of them peanut butter Twix bars...like 5 maybe.
4. Trinkets.
5. Photos of tons of stuff, family reunion, football games, just stuff.
6. Reeces
7. Licorice...twizzlers, the ones that i can pull apart :)
8. I don’t want cake or cookie mixes, they are kind of hard to make here.
9. With the labels, can you send me some of the bigger ones that are blank, i have a bunch of envelopes that have something in the top right corner and i want to cover it so i can use these envelopes!

Thanks for everything mom....love you

Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment