Monday, September 26, 2011

September 19, 2011

I’m having a hard time getting pictures to you. Elder Moore knows how to do it here but not me. So right now Fatima is trying to download the pics to her facebook so you can see them there if she gets them to do it.

But i really wanted to send you some pictures, cuz we did some swimming this week!!!!
HAHA!

So Thursday the zone leaders told me that they were going to come and bring me all the baptism cloths. Well they didn’t and I had to take a bus out to their area to look for the cloths. We waited outside the church for 45 min in the pouring rain. Then they only had not very good cloths but they had to do. While we were waiting the branch president called and he was ´´sick´´ and wasn’t able to come. The night before he was fine and yesterday at church he was fine. The branch president here never does anything. So we called Fernando to ask him who else could baptize him. And he chose me.

No one was at the church for his baptism. We waited like 30 min and then started, and after about 10 more min a few more people showed up.

Yesterday he got the Holy Ghost and the priesthood. Also he is going to bear his testimony at stake conference. And he is trying to get work off for the 15th of October so he can go to the temple and do baptisms. He is pretty cool!

Now we have a problem, we don’t have anyone to teach. We found one new investigator this week. Everyone in the zone has the same problem; we can’t find anyone to teach. Don’t know what I’m going to do this week.

Anyways Columbia is 4-0 now, and sounds like they can have a way better chance of winning state. I can’t wait for them to beat Skyview. Hopefully Columbia is ranked right now. Are they?

Oh yeah, i have a few things you can add to my Christmas list
-- tuff actin tinactin....my feet are getting destroyed.
-- white tootsie rolls
-- peanut butter choc. Twix
-- jalapeño cheetos

idk what else for now.

I got the letter from Spencer, M’Kay and you today. Ballin!!!! And I got one from Saige and Richard too. Tell Richard to tell James to write me a darn letter. What does James think he´s doing not writing his only brother?

I just read a book in Spanish called dia de la defensa....Elder Moore is going to send it to me in English so I can understand it better, but all it is all the leaders of all the other churches and 2 missionaries. The missionaries can only use the bible to answer all the questions that come from the other ´´leaders´´. The other leaders can use talks, any book they want, What’s cool is that all of the questions are ones that we usually get. Ya’ll should read it.

Well that’s about it for this week, not too much exciting except a baptism.

Love ya mom

Taylor







No comments:

Post a Comment