Monday, August 8, 2011

July 11, 2011

(Handwritten Letter)


Ok, so here is the first letter you are getting from me from Paraguay.  It's probably really close to dad's birthday.  I guess I don't really know what to write.  We do a lot of walking, when we go to the campo.  But I'm in a coll first area.  In the city with tons of shops, stores, good places to ea (except at member's homes . .. feel like a lard cake)  Mom, next time you hear your kids complain about the kitchen, bathroom, shower, house, food, floor, how hot it is, it could be worse!  I would send my camera card home but I don't want it to get jacked or broken in this envelope.  When you want to see pictures, which is now, I need a bubble envelope.  So, if you could send a few of them in a package that would be great because I want to show you the pictures

Don't everyone freak out because M'Kay got got 2 mil  Guarani . . . don't tell him that it is only like .50 cents.  When I get some bubble mailers you will all get something.  Guess that's some motivation for ya'll to get on a package for me.  HaHa

Mom, it has been 3 months . . . 1/8 done!  When Elder Moore leave, I will have been here almost 5 months.

So, in my package can you put just one Dr. Pepper?  Please!!!  And maybe a few "AMERICAN" goodies. We miss them.  But if not, bubble mailers (the small ones) so ya'll can get stuff.  Before I leave I promise I will get you all a good soccer jersey and some cool stuff.  I'll bring home everyone a guama which are the little cups that they drink their mate from.  We can't drink it as missionaries. 

 Then he wrote a whole bunch of Spanish . . . ..

Love Ya'll!

Taylor

Elder Salinas

FYI - - I have sent Taylor a package and YES!!!  It contains the bubble mailers that he so desperately wants!  Also, the post office doesn't allow even a single can of Dr. Pepper so he will have to wait on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment