Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011

Well this week was the fastest week that I’ve had here in Paraguay. This week was not that great, let’s put it this way, we did a ton of walking. Right now its winter and it’s about 35 degrees C so about 85-88 Fahrenheit plus like 30% humidity, it’s so hot!!!!!! I am trying to upload some pics but no sé; it’s hard on these cruddy computers. It sounds like being up in McCall was great as always, and there was a ton of hellions up there, I can’t wait to go again!!!! I love getting up in the morning and grabbing my tube of cookies and tub of dulce de leche and going to town on those. Today I got all the letters and pictures, they got to Paraguay on the 2nd and you sent them on the 20th of July so not that long, 2 weeks. I also got a dear elder from Andrew, and Richard, and I got Grant’s letter, on the napkin!!! Today we are going to go shopping and get some more treats for the apartment, buy some stuff for Débora for her birthday tomorrow and then idk what else. Today I bought a pan flute; I’m trying to upload a pic of it. Also before I leave Encarnación, I’m going to buy the most ballin sword, the sheath is a bull horn and it’s ballin. Spencer and M´kay, you have something in the mail, not gonna get there by this weekend but it will someday. Hope you like it, nothing too cool or fancy. Right now the pics are loading, so cross your fingers. This month we have zone conference with pres Arnold (70) and stuff, probably gonna be cool. If I don’t get my package before then I will get it then, because people from the office are going to come. I am making a list of things that you could possibly send me some other time that I miss or that won’t be in the package. But mom I have a favor for you to do. This morning we took some pics with Débora and we want you to make a shirt for her. We are the only missionaries who she has ever liked. Always when we get there, she yells ´´mis amigos´´ so I’m going to send you some of the pics with her. We want you to design it do what you want make it cute, it’s for a 3 year old. But we want the pics on it and we want it to say ´´tus amigos te ama¨ so if you could get a white t-shirt to make it, and she is like the size of Lindsay. And if you roll it up small and put it in like a bubble envelope that is small I won’t have to go to Asuncion to get it. They can send it to me from the office. Thanks a ton mom, the pics are going to be in a different email!!!

te quiero mucho

Taylor



Pan Flute

Elder Lamb & Elder Salinas at the airport

City of Encarnación from their window

TEMPLO de Asunción

Elder Salinas

Elder Moore, Débora, Elder Salinas





Débora


No comments:

Post a Comment