Monday, July 18, 2011

Hi mom how are you?  This week started kind of weird, we didn’t really do anything because elder Moore was sick on Monday, Tuesday and part of Wednesday.  But on Friday i went to a different area with Elder Alexander.  That was cool- - it was out in the campo, I’m in the city.  We fed a monkey and it was cool.  Aubrey Spiser, has cousins and Elder Alexander is their stepbrother, so tell her that I spent a day with him. She told him I was coming to Paraguay.

So the summer is flying by for you, it is flying by for us too, well the winter is.  It’s like 50 degrees here today but in a few weeks it’s going to get colder.  This last 6 weeks went by way faster than the MTC.  The boys can have a fun time in their!  This is the last week of the change.  It sounds like all of the kids are doing good.  And you had a good anniversary.  I sent a letter in the mail last week.  We have to send it to the mission office with money and they send it off so that why it takes so long because they have to wait for all the letters to come in for the week, lucky for us we found a post office in our area so they should get their a little faster now!!!  There was a letter for you all, one for you to mail to Richard and James( they have the same letter) and there is an American stamp in there too so you don’t have to pay for it haha!  And there was a letter for Saige.

Sister Callan is going home, she has 2 weddings. One girl gets married and then the other girl the next day and a baby to be blessed, like 3 birthdays and I think 3 or 4 new grand kids.  And don’t remind me of all the fun you are going to have in McCall. I can’t wait till i get to go to that again. You will need to send me some pic of that, please actual pictures, I can’t always see the pics that you email me.  I just want a ton of them pics.  We didn’t get to go to Argentina, lame, it was a lie the whole time, it was just so that we could stop in Paraguay. We never were going to Argentina, but I see Argentina every day.  I look across the river and can see Posadas.  Huge city that looks so much more welcoming than Paraguay!!!!  Yesterday Paraguay played Brazil in some tournament that is going on.  Paraguay won which never happens against Brazil....for like 3 hours after the game people were driving around honking, blasting music, people standing on top of trucks as they are driving around and yelling, gun shots left and right. What a mess.  If they win the whole thing the country of Paraguay is going to explode. 

Well Pedro y Sonia still are not married or baptized.  We planned ballin lessons for all of our 5 whole investigators and they are starting to do stuff now, nelson is progressing, Toribio Troche, Liliana, all are progressing, Oscar is not.  He is stubborn about he was already baptized and Jesus doesn’t want me to get baptized again. Don’t know if we will get back in his house.  So on P-days we walk around and I make lists of stuff I am going to buy for all yall....it will be a lot of money but I love ya so I guess I’ll buy it!!!  I’ve seen some cool swords and other things.  My apas or scripture cases should come this next Monday, I’ll send   pics of them, they are going to be ballin!!!!

Well that’s all for now, gonna go get a haircut and write some letters, Mom tell people to write me, and they can do dear elders because they are free. But I just love getting letters.....so if you could do that, thanks.

Te amo y te quiero mucho.

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment