Friday, August 10, 2012

July 30, 2012


Dear mom how are ya?

This week was better.  On Tuesday, I went on divisions with Elder Call.  He is from Idaho Falls, has about 10 months in the mission.  We tore it up that day.  Just before at the District Meeting, I talked about the baptism invitation and inviting people with a baptism date.  Then right at the end, I told all of them to invite people before even saying the opening prayer.  Everyone just kind of smiled like what the freak is he saying.  The zone leaders were there and they were like excited about the idea.  So that day Elder Call and I invited 6 people to be baptized before saying the prayer.  It was good; it really helped them to understand why we are here.  They all accepted baptism dates too but none of them came to church, and the rain did not help us at all.  We did have 2 people at church.  But the numbers of the District are really improving so I´m happy about that!

This is the last week of the change; next Tuesday we (well most of us) will have new comps.  So we will see what happens with me next week.  Well that’s what Pres. Agazzani said in our interviews.   Pres Agazzani asked us 2 questions and they were how much time do you have in the missions - - 15 months I said and he said oh so little time left for you.  Then he asked how long I have been in this area and I said 3 changes or almost 4 months. And I said so I will be here one more change because my comp is going back to his house.  Pres said idk, we´ll see what we do with you.  I guess we´ll see next Tuesday.  

I did another interview this week for a lady.  Her 2 kids got baptized 2 weeks ago and she got married on Friday and baptized on Saturday.  They are a really cool family.  And I have another interview for this Thursday.  

I saw a preview for the Olympics last week at the super market.  I was so mad.  Why do I have to miss the summer Olympics, why can’t I have missed the world cup or the winter Olympics?  Now I won’t get to see Shawn Johnson....how lame ;)  And I was surprised to read that athletes from Paraguay marched in.  What are they going to compete in, sleeping???

It’s cool that we have a bunch of missionaries now.  Me, Michael, Spencer and Morgan, And that Casey Short is going on a mission....Cool.

Dad, que tengas mucha felicidad hoy en tu cumpleaños.  Estare para la proxima.  

And sounds like you all have a fun week planned, especially going up to McCall.  Can’t wait for next year.  It will be so fun.  


Today we have a district activity.  We are going to the dam again, but today we are going inside to see all of the machines and cool stuff.

Love you

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment