Monday, June 18, 2012

June 11, 2012


Dear mom. . . 

It’s been a good week, a little tuff because it’s getting really cold and that makes it harder to talk to people but it’s all good.  This week it got way cold and Elder Keller & I both got kind of sick.  I just have a stuffy nose and a cough and he does too.  But whatever, it’s only like 60 or 654 degrees here but the humidity makes it feel even worse.  Last winter for me until next December, I hate the winter.  

It rained yesterday and so we only had 2 investigators come to church instead of the 5 we were planning on.  There were more people than last week but it was still little.  We went over to a member’s house to watch the restoration movie with one of our investigators.  She is progressing a little but it’s hard because we can only visit her once a week, twice if we are lucky.  We taught her the word of wisdom, and she doesn’t like the part about coffee but she hasn’t had any for 2 days so that is good- Then we have some other investigators who are just sort of floating around.  They can be baptized today but they are afraid of the decision.

Mom, I need you to send me some stuff.....I need you to send me some pen refills.  I would like refills for my pilot pens, I want a refill of blue red and black.  I have the pens, so if you could get the refills of the 0.5 size so I can continue to mark my scriptures.....also I need some tabs.....they are like plastic sticky notes they are about half an inch wide and inch and a half long.  They come in a pack of blue pink yellow green and orange.  I put a pic in this email with my bible and how I mark my scriptures now and it is really helpful.  I could really use two packs of them mom....if you could just send that in a yellow bubble mailer.  Or send me pics next week of what you have found so I can confirm:)  I would sure appreciate it!!!

Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment