Monday, December 26, 2011

December 12, 2011

Sounds like it was a great weekend of wrasslin.  And like usual, Columbia wins!!!  Hope they can pull something out this weekend.  Awesome that Spencer got 1st team all state.  Tomorrow, I have 8 months on the mission.  1/3 of the mission already!!!  My birthday is in 2 months too, I’m gonna be 20....I don’t know how I feel about that?!?!?!  So this last week we didn’t have very many lessons, every person has left to go to a city to pay their respect to a virgin from Paraguay.  I did buy a few things with the money I took out.  It’s the stuff I bought for Christmas for me.  I ordered a hand stitched shirt that’s got little designs all thru out it.  Also I bought a radio thing so I can put my pin drive in there and listen to my music, I have more church music, and Christmas music now, this thing is pretty cool, they don’t have them in America, only in black market country Paraguay.  I did get the packages last week, one from you and one from Saige!!!!!!  So I have all of my presents from you around my tree in my room.  I got a sweet present from Saige....did she tell you what it was???  So I read that book that President Monson wrote it was good....I think Ihave an idea of what the other stuff could be.

Training is going good, I don’t have to teach him Spanish so that’s nice.  But he is doing really well.  Remember how we were (my group) tried out that new training program, well that’s what we use now so we just follow the little book so it’s really easy.  We get along really good. I like him a lot.  He is really smart too, and he tries really hard to do his best.
We found some new people the other day this guy and his wife, the wife seemed really interested but we'll see.  Hope we can find some new people....that’s what’s the hardest.  Find people.  That’s the job of the members!

We had stake conference yesterday, a lady passed out in the meeting and the stake president had to leave the stand to help her.

Man I feel bad that I don’t really have that much to write to you this week, it’s just like my journal!

I hope you have a sweet time in Reno.....and, next week is when we are going to talk, the end of next week so it’s like 2 weeks, but whatever it makes me excited.

Love you mom

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment