Monday, May 16, 2011

The Spanish Rocks!!!

Thanks for the Dear Elder today.  It sounds like you had a good Mother's Day.  I wish I could eat at Angells.  All we get here is pre-made food that gets heated up by the deep fat fryer.  It's about time ya got rid of those chicks too!  Also, it is good you are working so much . . . make some more money!  I did get the Cinco de Mayo package . . It was good.  We ate all of it!

Tell McCall I saw her pictures.  Hopefully Spencer can play football somewhere.  M'Kay better send me a bag of seeds.  I sent him an email.  


Thanks for the Hump Day letter too.  And Dad, I can't wait to get to Paraguay!  And before we all know it I'll be home.  1 down, 12 to go.  And if it goes by that fast . . . SWEET!  


Also since M'Kay is making so much money, tell him he needs to send me seeds.  Tell Spencer when he gets to the MTC he will gain all the weight he wants.  They feeds us like they are sending us to the slaughter house!

Ya'll remember Scooby Doo?  Derrek Gerrett, he got here today.  He is in the room down the hall.  But he is in our zone.  He is going to Pittsburgh.

Today (5-12-11) I got my box of yummies.  Thanks.  Tell Grandma I got her letter, but I struggled to understand what was written in some parts.  This morning I felt so cruddy - - couldn't focus on anything.  but then I walked around for a bit.  We were walking over to the TRC (this is where they practice teaching the lessons to investigators and people who pose as investigators.  They never know if they are real or not)   and I said to Elder Bartlome  "I got this!"  Got to the TRC - - blew out a 35 minute lesson in Spanish with Elder Lamb.  Blew it out of the water.  Bore my testimony for like 10 minutes about stuff - - and it was sweet!

Got 3 and a half weeks left.  AWESOME!!  And, I got a letter from Saige today.  Had some great pics in it.  So basically, today turned out to be a great day.

Elder Salinas


No comments:

Post a Comment